ASHLAND CREEK PRESS is an independent, vegan-owned publisher of ecofiction, which includes books in all genres about animals, the environment, and the planet we all call home. We are passionate about books that foster an appreciation for worlds outside our own, for nature and the animal kingdom, and for the ways in which we all connect.
▪ Press Release: The Green and the Red + proofreading (2014)
▪ Author Interview: Mary Akers, Author of “Beyond the Strandline” (2014)
▪ Author Interview: Patrick Hicks, Author of “Aren’t You Pretty?” (2014)
▪ Author Interview: Charlotte Malerich, Author of “Meat” (2014)
▪ Author Interview: Jean Ryan, Author of “Greyhound” (2014)
▪ Press Release: AMONG ANIMALS + proofreading (2013)
Jennifer conducted market research to identify print, online, and radio promotional opportunities; designed materials to be published and created press releases; evaluated manuscripts for accurate content and grammatical correctness; collaborated with authors and editors to ensure quality and timeliness of publications.