Editorial Services include developmental editing and copy editing for all writers. Developmental editing covers plot, characterization, dialogue, voice, and pacing. Copy editing includes grammar and punctuation, spelling, word choice, and sentence structure. Jennifer also converts the document into standard manuscript format.
- Query, synopsis, book proposal, or other document services
- Book, novella, short story, or other manuscript services
- Résumé, letter, e-mail, or other career services
Please fill out the form below to submit your request. Please note all submitted work should be Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spaced (2.0), with 1″ page margins.
Areas of Practice:
▪ Editorial & Marketing Assistant · Ashland Creek Press · Sept. 2013 to Present
▪ Writing Tutor · College level · Mar. 2012 to Present
▪ Critique Partner · Apr. 2011 to Present
▪ The Commuter · Opinion Editor · Sept. 2011 to June 2012
▪ Bachelor of Arts in English · Class of 2014
▪ CRLA Certified Tutor, Level 2
▪ Writers on the River, YALITCHAT, Scribophile